Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! o2 rewards

Hi i have recently moved from pay as you go to monthly, i had £11 worth of rewards saved from being on PAYG i was wondering what has now happend to this money i had saved? the credit i had left from my PAYG account has been credited to my monthly bil...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to View online bill/ Password issues

I have put in my user name and password and the screen goes to page with headings including MY O2 I click on that and then I click Pay Monthly and get your account. Thenthe screen returns to the MY O2 screen. I cannot get past this to access details ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! View my bill

Had a text from 02 to say I can view my bill now on-line. Have tried to view it but nothing appears? any ideas?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Next Day Delivery (NOT REALLY)

Ordered a phone on monday night, was in stock and it said next day if ordered before 4pm. So ordered it monday night expecting it to be sent tuesday for delivery wednesday. But no............I checked today just to make sure all was well and was told...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Slill gettin BILLS.... AAAAARRRGHHHHH

Can anyone tell me please why I am STILL getting sent a bill via Email every month, but I changed my phone over to PAYG in January. I get an Email every month now saying that my bill is £22.74 and if its more than I think it should be then I should l...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open Offer

Does anybody know If the O2 Open Offers can be redeemed online of do you have to go in store? Many thanks, WD

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 'Network out of order' when texting UK from abroad

I'm trying to send a text from my O2 Blackberry to the UK while I'm in America but I keep getting a 'Network out of order' error and the text doesn't send. Anyone know why this might be or what it means?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! paying bill

Can I pay my monthly directly from my paypal account.?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching my number to a new contract

I've been looking at pre-ordering the S4 but, I've already got a contract. I can upgrade on April 30th and that would be fine if I hadn't broken my phone.The situation gets worse because I'm going away for 3 weeks on the 29th but will NEED a phone. S...

xiras by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Refresh

Does anyone else think its a bit tight that existing customers cannot tag onto the recent refresh scheme? For the last year I've put £191.88 onto a dated galaxy S2 phone and never missed a payment on a phone with a now market value of around £240. Ev...

• 11 replies
  • 1 kudos