Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change of email address

I would like to change my email address, the old address is no longer inuse (Edit: Hi there, I have edited out some private info from your post, but I'll send you a private message now explaining why. Many thanks, Toby (Community Coordinator))

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sending Text Messages from Abraod

I have a pay monthly account, just recently got back from a holiday in St.Lucia in the Carribean. Whilst I was there I found I could not send text messages, calling seemed to be ok, but text messages failed with network send error, my wife got the sa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using phone in the Middle East

How can I reduce my costs for using my phone in the Middle East? I mainly txt back to the uk however my bills are coming in around the £150-£200 mark per month. Is there any sort of bolt on I can get to reduce this? Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt on package incorrect charging

I am being charged for receiving calls from the UK whilst in Ireland in spite of a bolt on package. Can anyone adivise. This has only started in the last week or so. I have had the bolt on for over a year and have never been charged before.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want to give you money...you just wont let me

OK, over the past week i have been on web chat and phone calls for near on 11 hours.Web chat being the biggest culprit, I get passed pillar to post until the point when noone picks up the other end. "hold that thought, you're not connected yet" The p...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible customer service!

Ive been having a nightmare trying to upgrade my phone. Basically I had an old Nokia 5800 and the contract its on now allows me to upgrade, so I decided to go for a Galaxy Ace 2. I went on live chat to see if I could get the Ace 2 on my contract (£11...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is there way to use my old mobile number help :D

Basically, I have a iPhone 4 (Pay as you go) on o2. I've recently ordered my new Samsung Galaxy S4 (On contract) on Orange. So I was wondering if theres anyway to transfer my old number to my new Samsung Galaxy 4?Really appreciated if anyone help me ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos