Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! HELP

im a student and my bill is late by two months due too lack of funds i cant get onto my account cant log on on my phone and my phone has completely been cut off i cant even call 02 i want to discuss my account with someone although i have said im a s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Cancellation

Hi There, I am having a existing 18 months contract and it is getting expired June 2013. Now i would like to cancel this contract. How can i do that? Anyone please help me.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Service not matching promises

I have just upgraded and was offered a good deal and £150 cashback. I also asked for an I phone sim as had a new (second hand) phone. Sim sent was for a new pay as you go number and only £125 credited to my account. Is this typical?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keeping old number

hello i am an 02 pay and go customer have just ordered an sim only paymonthly contract. my sim should be here tomorrow but i would like to know how i go about keeping my number i have used for last 6 years

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 account on line

hi can u help can not seem to view my upgrade date on my 02 account

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my contact phone

i was just wandering if you could tell me when my contract is up?? as i want to go onto pay as you go????

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! post codes

pay & go customers who have a post code tariff, Must they make call from post code area in which they live. E.G> if it is NE6, must all calls be made from this area only

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Swap

Good Evening,I have recently initiated a sim swap to retain my existing mobile number on a new Lumia 710 Smart Phone. The number and credit has been successfully transferred but I had expected that, as a swap is by definition a 2 way transaction. I h...

jcbhydro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Are these data speeds the norm on O2?

I left Vodafone as speeds were shocking, I was getting 1mb 3G, But this is what I get on O2 with an H displayed. Are O2 speeds poor or is it just my area?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos