Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! itemised bill

i need to get an itemised breakdown of the bill due, as i need to reclaim some of the costs associated with itHow do i do this ???

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim card

Hi, I want to change my old phone which is a nokia. I am using an 02 sim top up card. I top up £10 a month then get 300 free texts have been on this offer for years now. Can I use this sim on another phone, say like the htc sensation.Or if the new ph...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't change tarriff...

I went to change my tarriff from pay and go go go to o2 unlimited, yet it says my tarriff won't end until 2033...does this mean I can't change or not? I don't understand

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling contract/early upgrade

I had my one month early upgrade come through today however I already knew that I wanted to cancel my contract as I do not want another 12/24 month contract as I will be going abroad for a long time soon.I get billed tomorrow (17th) for the previous ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connection FeE

My services were barred as I dint pay the bill.On making the payment I was asked to pay a 15 pound connection fee!!Can someone please tell me what is this about

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone unlocking

I was promised by 02 that it takes 7 working days to get my unlock code 4 my phone! it is now 12days & nothing has happened! WHY?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet Usage

On my contract I get 500MB of internet a month. In he early days of last month, I checked my bill and found that I had 25MB of internet with over 15 days on my bill left. I thought nothing of it and simply thought that I had used a lot of internet, b...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung galaxy ace wifi / data charges

Hi , i am George , 58 year old male , got new phone galaxy ace 2 months ago , never use it for internet use / data etc , just purely phone , but geo charged 15 quid last month for usage of wi fi , argued the point of never use it , but they say i sho...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos