Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

£30.64 taken out of my bank account

HiI tried to topup my mobile broadband twice wednesday night (17th July) and it gave an error message twice and I did not receive any data so I left it till thursday morning (18th July) as I only had 50mb left. I had a successful topup thursday morni...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgraded contract between billing and payment date

Basically what happened is as follows:I had a 24 month contract and was allowed to upgrade a month early which I took advantage of and got myself an S4 through the Refresh deal.I opted for the £32.00 a month deal even though my previous was £27.67.Up...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung s4 Upgrade Deals

i'm able to upgrade my phone now and i'm looking for find a new deal with o2The best deal i've been offered is through phones4u...Unlimited Mins/Texts1GB Data£32 Per Month£30 Cash-Back24monthsi've had a look around but can't seem to find a better dea...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing contracts

hi all, i rencently took out a contract with o2 for an iphone 4 and unlimited calls and texts, i have only had the contract about two weeks and this was before i knew the iphone 4 had that terrible signal issue. would it be possible if i asked in sto...

Resolved! Mobile Coverage in Kenya

I am in Kenya on holiday with my wife. My wife has O2 Pay as You Go. I have an O2 monthly account. My wife has mobile coverage serviced by a company called Aertel. I have no mobile coverage at all. Why not? Why don't I try to get a solution from Live...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Negotiating upgrades?

Hi everyone, Sorry if this query has been posted a million times, but here goes: I'm looking to upgrade my pay monthly contract Samsung Galaxy S2 from tomorrow to the S4. I'd like to stick with O2 due to an inexplicable sense of loyalty on my part. H...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 bill

just looking at my bill and seen The Basics for iPhone23 Jul 13 - 22 Aug 132.50 I dont even own a iphone why have i been charged £2.50?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can they say payment wasn't recieved

Monday the 15th july I tried paying my bill using my friends bank card transaction failed so i spoke with o2 and they said that their systems were down and try again the next day which I did, it didn't tell me whether the transaction failed or not so...

K-A-T by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ONGOING PROBLEMS WITH INTERNATIONAL FAVOURITES SIGN IN

I have the INTERNATIONAL FAVOURITES 3 BOLT ON for a week or two now. I have unsuccessfully signed into this site on a daily basis!!! On trying to sign in and manage my numbers or check what allowance I have left a code is sent to my mobile. I enter t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ridiculous Customer Service

hi, so I decided to contact O2 on their live chat, just to discuss my bill & why it seems to constantly be high.Now, i know i do buy a few things with my mobile, but adding charges to my account that I didn't agree is out of order. anyway, i was talk...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos