Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

voucher topup

how are deaf folks supposed to topup with a voucher, we cant use our phone to call the 4444 number cos we are DEAF, so how can we use the blasted voucher that the blasted stupid shops gave us

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text messaging history

I am wanting to obtain the records for my text mesaging history last november and december. i need to see how many texts were sent to me and by a certain number and how may times i replied, how do i do this? and if this is acheivable is there a way i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

I've just done a sim swap and realised that the SIM card they sent is wrong size can I swap back

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade!

Hi was wondering when i can upgrade my phone? will O2 let me no when i can?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged TWICE for texts!!!!!

I have tried to explain to the incompetent staff on your online chat that:Between the 27th of July 2013 and today every single text I sent to my contacts in Greece has been charged me TWICE even though the text was UNDER the 160 characters limit.The ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I cancel my contract!!!!

I have asked O2 to cancel my contract 3 times now and I have had no joy!!! Each month I get a bill I phone and chat online to cancel and still they say my contract is liveHow the hell do I cancel and keep it cancelled?????!!!!!!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! One month early upgrade

As a 'blue customer' I was allowed to upgrade a month earlier so I do so presuming my old contract would end and be taken over by my new one however under my O2 account it is telling me I have two different contracts. When will my old contract end? H...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! All-Rounder for iPhone when i already have data?

Hi, I have recently been offered a contract renewal that includes 1GB of data in the bill (Business Unlimited +). It says 1GB smartphone data within the UK so does this mean i will be able to cancel my All-Rounder for iPhone bolt on which gives me 50...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disgusted with repair service and customer service

O2 have lost my custom for good! I have had bad experiences in the past but this latest matter has been the final straw. Last week I sent a HTC8X phone in for repair under warranty because the charging connector was faulty and I had to hold the plug ...

Cygnetuk by Level 3: Thinker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos