Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 1month Sim only upgrade

I have a 30 day sim only, this is my 3rd month of having it.When i took it out i was told i would need to wait 6months before upgrading to a phone.On my account it says i am due for an upgrade, is this correct??Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call & Text Tariff - Do you keep your top-up as balance?

I have a payg sim on 'Simplicity No Allowance' at the moment, but after looking at alternative tariffs I found the 'call & text' tariff which gives you 25 minutes of calls and 25 texts when you top-up £10 a month (in addition to other allowances if y...

Resolved! Ugraded but not active after 2 days

Upgraded last week. Phone received on Friday. Due to micro-sim, had to use new sim (previously just put my old sim into the new phone.Paperwork advises could be up to 48-hours before number becomes active but so far (over 48 hours) no signal showing ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! addons

have unwanted addons hows do i stop them

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bolt on

How long does it take for a new bolt on to become active?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return Policy

Hi guys I recently purchase a refurbished phone online ,does anyone know how the 7 day return policy works and the return address?Thanks

bactfox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No discounts for Pay Monthly users - just PAYG??

I have been a customer of O2 for years. When I was younger I was PAYG and saw there was discounts or offers available, now I am Pay Monthly and my bill is always well above what it should be and, from what I can see, there are no offers or discounts ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged Differently Than Written?

I sent a picture message (MMS Message) and I know I don't get any inclusive in my contract (Unlimited+ I think it's called) and it's written that a picture message should cost 35p, but I've sent one and I've been charged 29p instead of the 35p? It's ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lack of signal

Hi Chiara, I'm happy with the support service, my question is as to problems with communications. I am supposed to be in a good signal area, but the signal goes up and down, distortion and call drop outs! O2 sent me a replacement SIM, which has made ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos