Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! upgrading/sim switchover

Hello, i upgraded on Thursday and was told the sim switch to the micro sim would be automatic within 24 hours. It's now been two days and still no service on the new phone.I tried filling in an online sim switch but they need to a text you a code. Pr...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I bought text messages but did not recieve a code to my phone.

I have just bought £1.50 worth of text messeges but have not received the authorization code to my phone. I checked my details in my account and it has the same phone number as the phone I am using. So it could not have been sent to the wrong number....

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS Discount

Hi, can anybody give me some advice?? I have taken out a new o2 contract via carphone warehouse for an i phone 5. I telephoned o2 to ask if I would be able to get NHS discount, to which they replied "yes". They then sent me a message with an NHS disc...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5C preorder and the friends and family discount

Hi I preordered the iPhone 5C on the o2 website this morning. I was hoping that someone could confirm that the friends and family discount can or cannot be applied to this contract. I was told that previously (last year with the iphone 5 I think) car...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADDING A PHONE TO MY ACCOUNT

Hi, I have a monthly contact, and my wife wants to move to O2 from Orange. So we have a PAC code. Can I get a new phone and contract, and add it onto my own account?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling abroad - payment holiday

Hi,I have been trying to reach O2 number, but no luck so far. Hopefully, someone would be able to help. I am travelling for 2 months, and won't be using my O2 number. Is there something like a payment holiday (like Orange) that i can avail of? Or may...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Price match on 4G Samsung Galaxy S4

Hi,I am planning to buy a contract phone, but have seen that its available for 38£/month with free phone from Vodafone. However its 42£ with O2 Refresh for the same offering Does anyone on the forum have any experience of Price match from O2? Cheers,...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call waiting/call forwarding not supported on 4G?

I have just upgraded to 4G on O2 today, and noticed that call waiting was not longer operating. When I try to re-enable there is Nokia message saying that "call settings don't work on 4G. To switch them on, change the Highest connection speed in cell...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos