Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry sold, what happens now?

OK, BB now(possibly) sold, so what happens to us who own a Blackberry if BB are broken up and stop smartphone production and support? Would we be able to get another phone? I hope BB carrys on, as My phone can do most of what other smartphones can do...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simplicity to o2 refresh iphone 5

Hi I am considering giving up my expria arc 7 mth remaining simplicty'sim only' contract If i upgrade to a iphone 5 via refresh do I have to pay the 7 mths remaining of the simplicity contract? Thanks

Donfor39 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged when contract finish

I have upgrade my phone to 5s my account has its new tariffs etc but it's saying my next bill date is October for £21 that is my old tariff y am I getting billed for that when I have a new contract?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Contract

Hi, Im new to the o2 network and last week signed up to a 24m contract with the 16gig Iphone5 (better tarriff that new iphones and not bothered about 4g). I took out the £17pm tariff which gives me unlimited calls/texts and 1gig of data. I noticed to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim

Hi I am new to pay monthly have my new phone but no sim card help 

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract

looking for a good deal on a contract!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing my tariff

Hi, Just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem as me. I called O2 customer services on the 7th May 2013 at 14:30 asking about downgrading my tariff as I do not use all the allowance. I spoke to a nice lady who told to call back after the ...

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade / cancel

My phone contract expired today. I have bought a contract from carphone warehouse on upgrade on 02 as they said I didn't need to have been with them before. On my O2 bills page it still has my previous contract on as continuing. What do I do? Thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Renewal & phone upgrade, with a problem

Hi all, I'm due an upgrade today, or perhaps it was even yesterday, but my "disconnected" (what?) bill page doesn't have an upgrade button like I remember it having when I got this phone & tariff, and the upgrade-checking page simply tells me: We're ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaints Review Service

Hi, I am in the process of making a complaint and submitted it 11 working days ago. I receifved an email back at time of submission stating currently I would receive a reply wihin 7 working days. This hasnt happened. I have since spoken to the webcha...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos