Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

What a Shambles of a Company!

Hi I have been a O2 customer for 8mths with2 phones on Monthly contract, (Iphone) I am going abroad shortly and noticed with contract i am on that i get something called O2 Travel bolt on free, But when i have looked into this, it actaully loooks lik...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't receive texts or calls

Hi, my son can make calls and send texts but he cant receive either Is this due to the ongoing faults ?? I'm also on o2 and my services are OK. Why aren't we both affected ?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service, No 3G, No messages/calls all day.

I haven't been able to use my phone all day.Every so often it keeps ''searching'' for network, i have had no 3G.I haven't been able to send or recieve messages but i can recieve calls.I check that signal area thingy & it said everything was fine, so ...

• 19 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! No 3G/Data/Calls/Messages 03/10/2013

Hi all!I have an iPhone 5. Could anyone help please? This started happening at roughly 12.30pm. Suddenly, there was no "o", "E" or "3G" symbol on my phone although it does display a normal bar strength of normal signal. However, I cannot make calls -...

• 107 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Unable to receive calls or texts

My wife's phone is unable to receive calls or texts but can send. When I try to call her I get the message "Note: active incoming call diverts" - she does not have call diverting activated. Sending her a text gets me the message "unavailable" in my s...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelled contract but just got a full bill

I used webchat last month and gave 30 notice to cancel my contract as it was due for renewal but have just recevied a bill today from O2 want another months money off me...!!!I haven`t used my O2 sim card for months so there will be NO charges on my ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! not receiving texts

my phone has stopped receiving and sending texts this afternoon? is the network down? how can i fix this?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Twitter reports outage resolved

Customers need to try rebooting their phones now to see if this is indeed the case. O2 in the UK ‏@O2 2m@kim_michaela The intermittent problems experienced by some of our customers today have now been resolved. http://o2lin.kr/yaC1t8 12:53 AM - 4 Oct...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! issue resolved?!

I am STILL not receiving texts after yesterdays issues. My data has returned and everything else is working fine! Very frustrating!!

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos