Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changing my number on my account.

My account is registered with a number I was using a couple of years ago and it will not let me change it to my new one online. How can I either 1, change my number online or 2, delete my account so I can start again?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! rubbish signal and service

why is it when i took out my contract i was told signal was strong in my area now im told its only 2g thats strong funny thing is i cant even pick up 2g on my new iphone5 i only received it yesterday will i be able to send it back and cancel because ...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Missing balance

Top up 5 days ago 10 and I was 14 balance. Did not do any phone calls or 3g and now I have 3.70. Can anyone tell me what to do and where to call? Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling a contract a few questions?

Hi, I need to cancel my contract which is up for renewal in June, I have been given the price today however would like to know when the best time is to cancel as I have been billed today (28th) is it best to cancel on the 28 th, so I do not have to p...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Very poor 3G in Sheffield

Topic. Internet on 3G on my Galaxy S3 doesn't work at all most of the time, and until I get Wi-Fi sorted at home (my Brother's coming up from London in a few weeks) I need to be able to get online to download tracks from Amazon and app updates. Can a...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mis-sold contract + Terrible Service

Hi everyone, I have been a loyal O2 customer on contract for 7 years now, never had any problems until recently. Frankly, the service is crap now that what it used to be. O2 used to have the best service all over Nothern Ireland but now it has turned...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not Receiving Calls

This seems to happen me almost every day. I get a text message saying that a person tried to contact me, but my phone never rang. It is either in my pocket or sitting on the table, and has 4 or 5 bars of network, so there's no reason for the call not...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 4S says 3g, but won't connect to internet

I'm in Croydon in South London, and in pretty much most of the town centre in the last few weeks, my phone has displayed 3 or 4 bars/dots of signal, and 3G, but it wont connect to the internet. In other parts of the town it'll show E or GPRS and at l...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! top up problems

I have an o2 top-up phone which I use when I am in the U.K. but do not have a dr or cr with a U.K. billing address. Any way of topping up on-line from abroad with one of my foreign cards? Tks for any ideas!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! More than one sim.

How do I add on my other numbers to this account of mine so that I can top up etc all in one log in.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos