Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Speed to Refresh

I was interested in looking at the speed to refresh option O2 are offering at the moment but when i log into my account it says the only products and services i have listed are email and sending a free sms, when clearly i have a mobile phone (pay mon...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading from Pay & Go

I want to upgrade my Pay & Go phone to a Pay Monthly. Not sure how you find out if your phone is due for renewal? Also I received a text msg today regarding this matter saying I can upgrade to the latest Nokia/Samsung etc. but went into a Carphone Wa...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is Phone locked or not?

Bought a phone (Huawei Ascend Y300) 4 months ago from carphone warehouse. Paid cash and had bought it using my o2 pay as you go sim to upgrade thereby getting it cheaper. I later purchased a monthly o2 contract sim online and swapped it with the payg...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change Phones on 24 Month Contract?

Hello, Thought I'd ask here for some advice. I am on a 24 month contract and about half way through; simply put I am not sure I can stick this phone anymore. I am wondering if O2 would allow me to either trade this phone for cash (to Cex) or use thei...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refresh upgrade question

Hi allI upgraded via the speed to refresh option in my local O2 store yesterday. However I'm having second thoughts about the handset I have chosen. Am I able to change the handset I selected within 7 days for an alternate?According to the T&C's onli...

Resolved! puk wont send me new code

i have 10 attempts at puk code, when o2 ask for my number it says cant provide puk for this number i have to be 02 customer which i am & logged into my account which also has my number on it

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texts

My daughter has a iphone 5 and is having problems sending texts, there are not I message texts, just standard ones, took it to O2 and they gave her a new sim, but still having the same problem, everything else works as it should. Any ideas welcome pl...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sims

My wife has a iphone 5 and I have just bought her a sony experia z1 for Xmas, she is on pay monthly and her sim is a micro sim and the sony use bigger sims. How can I get her a bigger sim without her knowing.Tim

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data bolt on

How long from when ordering a data bolt on, does it take to be active. When I tried to order online, it said it would be active from my next billing period, which is 3 weeks away. I need it sooner. Is this possible?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Refresh Upgrade Question

I am thinking about spoiling myself for Christmas and upgrading on 02 refresh to a nice shiny new phone. I do have one question though. Because i am not quite at the end of my contract yet it says i have to pay £xxx then whatever the cost of the phon...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos