Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone and O2 Insure Standard Monthly Insurance

Hi everyone,I have O2 Insure Standard Monthly insurance (for which I pay £6/ month).I have lost my phone.Is the insurance likely to pay for a replacement?Any help / advice gratefully recieved. Chris

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just obtained a new SIM card for my Galaxy S3 and it doesn't work

Topic. Sent off for a new SIM card from O2 last week, it arrived on Thursday, just tried to put it in my Galaxy S3 phone, it's a micro SIM, and it does not work. Do I need to register the SIM or anything? I was told that it would be activated when it...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! going away

what do i need to do i am leaving the country for 14 days can i use my mobile

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2

What is the process if you want to move away from O2? I understand that you can ask for a Port Authorisation Code if you want to take your number with you. I am not sure what the process or timescales are, but I believe that you can do this at the en...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only contract

I have just completed my second 24 month iPhone contract (3G first time around 4s this time around) and have been paying £32 a month (£26 + 6 for 1gb of data). I'm looking now to drop my contact down to a cheaper price as I'm happy to keep my 4S and ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returned Doro PhoneEasy 611 to you by mistake.

Got phone through Amazon ordered Doro 612 compatible withO2. Came from firm in Ireland sent 611 which is forTESCO sims only. Had a struggle with them but they finally agreed I could return the 611 for my chosen 612 that I had paid for. The return lab...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancelling contract phone

well ive just been on o2 live chat bout cancelling my contract and got cut off iam fumming as i was just bout get it terminated grrrr not happy

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will I be charged a double month for changing tariff?

I recently changed my tariff and am now unsure if I will be charged a double month at the end of this month for my bill?The e-mail I received said "Changing tariff means the charges on your next bill will show: - A day's credit for line rental from y...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network down for nearly 4 days and it's happened again

I live in BT40 2QN, from last Friday evening 27th September to 9am on Tuesday we had no service and your site was showing a mast problem that was a long time to get the problem resolved.Now the same has happened this week the network went down yester...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go question - help please!

Hi there my mum is currently on the 'text & web' tariff on an iphone4 and she only uses it to send the odd text and to make the odd phone call, yet everyday 02 are sending her a message saying something about - you will only be charged a pound today ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos