Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Replacing Blocked SIM Help!

HelloI entered wrong PUK code and now my sim is blocked.I have spoken to O2 and have today received a replacement. Do I just swap the sim cards? Or is there anything I need to do before swapping?Obviously I can't receive txt or calls as phone is lock...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Phones

HelloI have posted a few messages in the Android section about my Samsung Galaxy S3, with which I am under contract with 02 (although the phone was purchased elsewhere).I have no complaints whatsoever about 02, but the phone is driving me mad with fr...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer old number to my new o2 SIM - Not going well.

Just wanted to ask, in your honest opinion or from experience. How long did it take for your old number to be transferred from your previous provider to o2 ? I just moved from giffgaff and have already requested my old number to be transferred over t...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC One V useless!

I have the above phone on a pay monthly contract, the contract runs until October this year.However the handset is unlikely to last till then, either it will pack up on it's own accord or it will get launched into the sea. Consistently freezes, re bo...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems with invoice (now the problem is unsolved for a year)

Still suffering with this problem: http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Problems-with-invoice/m-p/567654#M56643 I sent arguments to complaintreviewservice@o2.com: 1) Tried to register a new pay & go SIM card, please see attached screen...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change in data usage

I have an old samsung s2 and the last couple of months the data has been lasting around 1/4 of the time is used. Has something happened where they have increased the usage of data per meg in some way? I normally get 500mb, used for nothing heavy, bit...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simplicity Question.

I am on a 1 month rolling Simplicity contract which I have had for a couple of years or so.I am thinking of changing to a 12 month Simplicity contract because you get more for the same money, ie I would get 750Mb of data a month instead of 250Mb for ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Local problems

Since around 4-5pm yesterday ive had problems sending texts or making calls in my area. Sometimes they go through, othertimes it takes 2-3 attempts. Same with phone calls. Once they go through they get received straight away, and receiving texts seem...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 number change disaster

On Saturday of this week, I contacted O2 to have my number changed in order to stop abusive text messages I was receiving from an ex.After confirming that the number I wanted was available, I was told it would cost me £100 and be done in 24 hours. My...

Resolved! Roaming

If I'm a pay monthly customer who has a bolt on of "standard europe rates" visible in myo2, does that mean I have roaming enabled on my account, or do I need to still verify with customer services?

a_hcir by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos