Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! porting

Hi, I upgraded my Iphone to Note 3 on Saturday and kept my number. I am not an expert on these things but the guy in the shop (who was very helpful as I had originally changed provider when ordering the Note 3) said to turn my phone off in a few hour...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Why does 02 not inform customers clearly that they will be charged for texts over 160 characters long? 02 does not state this in 'My tariff' or ''My allowances'. Tonight I chated with staff Garry and 'supervisor' Kristopher (who decided to cut me off...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Decreasing Tariff

I bought an iPhone in late November last year on a 24 month contract. The contract terms clearly state that after half of the minimum term (24mnths) has passed, I will be able to downgrade the tariff if I want to. Now 12 months have passed, I should ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What can I do about loss of coverage?

I have allways had a reasonable reception at my home in Corsham, Wiltshire. But for the past week and a half I have had no signalon my O2 phone for the majority of the time. Missing important calls which might mean I get some work. (Being self employ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online billing / My O2

How long does it take for details of my bill to appear on My O2? The amount due has changed in the summary but, when I click on 'View my airtime bill' it still shows last month's details. I disagree with the amount due in November, hence wanting to c...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top Up credit being used up by unautherised texts & calls!

Hi, I would like someone to help me please, I live in Spain but have always kept my O2 pay as u go English mobile topped up for when we go to UK or for friends to use. My credit is being eaten up by all these 'Firms' that persist in texting or ringin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Calls

I took a contract out on February and was told in the O2 shop international calls where included, when I started getting charged for friends in Southern Ireland I went to the shop and complained they said there was no such contract in 02, the Lady wh...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no service after changing number

Hi all, i am on simplicity 30 day contract with my iphone and i rang o2 on friday to change my mobile number.They said no problem and it would be done within 24 hours.This is now sunday and still no joy.I have left phone off for a while,taken sim car...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top Up

Hello, I was wondering whether anyone knows what tariffs don't deduct £10 from your account when you top up £10, as I am thinking of changing from pay and go go go to a simpler tariff which doesn't deduct the £10 added.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos