Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No Signal in this area several times this week

Several times this week I have had no signal in my area IP32 - this is not normal I have always had a great signal. Today it is work and also I have had 'No Service' today too.Anyone else in this area having the same problem?? Do you know why? Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to top up

Hi, I have been trying for 3 days to top up my mobile using a voucher bought at a Paypoint but am continually being told there is something wrong and I am unable to put the credit on my phone. Can anyone help me please? Many Thanks.M

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing to a cheaper tariff as I no longer use the phone

I am currently on a 24 month contract and I have been advised that I can reduce my tariff 6 months before the end of my contract (21st March 2014) as I am eligable for a 6months early upgrade.I would like to know how much I can reduce my tariff by fo...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

24 month contracts

I'm ok with having a 24 month contract but not that it's gone up twice in 6 months already. To me the point of a contract is it stays at a fixed price. Won't be renewing with O2 as I never had this problem with my old provider.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

24 Month Contracts - fair or unfair trading? Opinions please

I recently after much haranguing changed my contract. I decided my beloved Blackberry is not the future (nor is it orange, it was black) and so as my previous O2 contract was over I thought it was time to get a new phone.'Upgrade' or 'Renew'... Whate...

izzy831 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia E broken screen

I have an Xperia E with a broken back sceen - a white backgound with a black ink like splodge? No phone insurance so any ideas on where to get it repaired?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi

Hi there I Will be moving to a tariff in 2weeks that only has O2 WiFI included does this mean I won't be able to use my WIFI at home for free?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Complaints

Having joined 02 in May 13, I have had numerous problems with handsets, blocked sims etc. I sent a complaint to complaintreviewservice@o2.com on the 28th May, and received the email telling me the SLA for response was 7 days. I heard nothing. Since t...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos