Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

phone wont send pictures?

I have Lumia - ever since I first got it on O2, it won't send pictures over messaging... Only on email.it doesn't tell me that it hasn't sent... It just lets me add pic and recipient then click send. Then it goes and no one ever gets it?!help.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! only refresh available for existing customers?

Is it right that if I want to upgrade I have to pay £15 a month more to receive the same minutes, texts and data as my current tarrif (which I switched to on Nov 26th) to pay for the refresh product which I will never use? If so looks like EE will be...

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

MMS charge

Hi, m runnin on SG S4 which turns long mesages into MMS (after update). Has anything changed that O2 charge for MMS 0.29? I have unlimited mesages so as I remember 1 picture mesage is count as 5 normal mesages of monthly allowance. Just asking before...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! credit transfer from a lost in the post sim

I have ordered new sim via website chart option and, at the same time, transfered both the number and credit into it. Now the SIM never came so I had to bay a new sim in supermarket. How do I get back £30 transfered on this new sim which never arrive...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MyO2 and Account details

I could access MyO2 then changed the telephone number to my number. I can no longer access My02 from my device (Iphone 4S) Error deom device MY02: Failed to get user identity, possibility due to unlinking of MSISDN from account (Code 34) Additionally...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 stealing my credit on payg

my credit on my phone is rapidly disappearing without the phone being used, how can i check where it is going and how can i stop auto top-ups

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! call charge

hi just had my bill in.Is this correct nearly £6.00 to call118500

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Swap Help.

How do I swap a micro sim back to a normal size sim? I've made a total noob mistake, and I don't know how to fix it. My wife got a new sim free phone, and we were told it would require a micro sim. o2 sent a micro-sim, and this evening I used the o2 ...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of contract imminent, how do I leave?

I have been completely unhappy with my contract and poor service for almost two years. Thankfully it is now coming to an end. Do I have to give any notice?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay & Go to Contract

Hi, Tried today to get someone on O2 Chat to explain how I can use my accumulated phone credit on my PAYG phone to buy a new phone on O2 contract without success. Does anyone out there know how if it can be done? Otherwise I'm left with a phone on co...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos