Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry (Pay & Go)

Hi thereI forgot my password for the O2 BIS web site as I only reenabled my Blackberry service after a year or so and it seems you use the existing (old) information as it wouldn't let me re-register. Actually I know it uses existing information as I...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online payments

Hi,I've been with O2 since I was 13 years old and now into my 20's and cannot fault it... I was wondering though if O2 would be able to create a way for it's customers to pay off bills online instead of having to phone in (though the waiting times ar...

• 15 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Is it always going to be like this?

I really don't use my O2 phone a lot - it's a way of people being able to contact me, not the other way around. So when I top up £10, it'll last me several months. I don't need a contract, and I don't need some package of 1000 texts etc in exchange f...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly Account

I am being billed twice each month for my phone and I cannot get anyone at O2 to believe this. I have accessed two seperate 'GED' numbers from my bank but still they have not been able to cancel the wrong one and give a refund. This has been going on...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

I have been an o2 customer for approx 15 years and as such I assumed I was getting the best deal avaiable to me. My circumstances have changed which has prompted me to look into out-goings etc. I have now been offered an i-phone 5c free with unlimite...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Still not paid after recycling with O2

Upgraded with O2 on 29th April. Received my recycle envelope 2 days later. Posted it. Received a confirmation text on 13th May stating "Thanks for recycling with O2 Recycle. We have just processed your order and your payment will be with you in the n...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! return my hand set

My contract expired and I've to return my Iphone 5 handset. Could you please send me some information about how to return the handset?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g to 3g

I want to cancel my 4G tariff because i get barely any use out of it as i dont live near a city and its very expensive! How do I cancel the 4G part of my O2 plan and just switch to 3G???

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading from o2 to o2 via a 3rd party, please help!

I will try and keep this as simple as possible (not my strong point lol). My contract ends on 3rd of july so im in my upgrade window and saw a really good offer on a 3rd party website for o2 network. i love the network and have been with them for yrs...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos