Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changing payment card

My father set up a contract for me and now i cant seem to change the payment details into my name. If i try to click on change payment details it seems as if i can only pay by a card which is in his name as it wont let me change the card holder name,...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! early upgrade :(

my o2 app said i could get an early upgrade if i paid a fee £28, thought id check out an s4 as i loved my s3..s5`s too big, checked it out in store and was happy to go for it, ordered online to be told it was to be dispached for a next day delivery (...

• 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! mast issues

For nearly 2 weeks we have had mast issues in my area, call quality is not great. Does is usually take this l8ng once they are aware?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paid my bill but still no phone calls, texts or internet.

Hello, I lost all texts, calls and internet due to not paying my contract bill so therefore i paid my bill and i still have not recieved my texts, call or internet back and last time i did this everything came back within the hour. Can anyone help me...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Strange O2 Policy

12 months ago I moved my familly away from O2 on to a Talk Talk contract half the price to good to be true. After 12 months of poor signal bad connections I would like to move my familly back to o2,so I tried to purchase4 Pay monthly sims,the system ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! topped up £10 but my tarrif is gone?!

I just topped up £10, and the My O2 app told me that I'm still on "text and web" which would give me 500mb of data and 100 texts for free, but AFTER I topped up it switched to "favourite place" and now I have no data or text :L I'm going away for a w...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Auto top up

As well as having a monthly account for my mobile 'phone I also have a tablet with a PAYG sim-card in it. How can I change the sim to auto top-up? When I tried I got this message: "But you’re on Pay Monthly, so we can’t send you through to our auto t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading tariff?

I got an iPhone 5s, but I'm paying about £7 more than a tariff I have seen online which offers more data. Is there any way I could upgrade my tariff?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying your bill

My off has been switched off because late paying bill . Phone call yesterday to remind me of over due bill . Told me to ring today to pay . How can I ring if the phone is switched off . Payed online the air time but can't pay the contract as phone is...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch to PAYG

Hello,My contract is ending on the 18th July 14 and I want to switch to pay as you go.I have been in contact with an agent on the chat who sent me a new Sim and confirmed that my contract would be switched to Pay as you go and my current number would...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos