Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Expiration contract

My 12 months sim card contract expire on 27/06/2016. If I choice to stay do I have to sign another contract?Can I keep on paying like now, until I will decide what I will do?Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 6 months waiting

Hi I just signed the contract 3 weeks ago with iPhone 5s and tariff 18,50 and when I asked for phone she said to come after two weeks so I came after two weeks and they said me that I have to wait to 6 of November to get my phone. I was clear that I ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Travel Data.

Help Wanted. I arrived in Spain on 25 April and have had my Mobile Data Switched Off since. I have been getting Charged by O2 for Travel Data on various (not consecutive) days since at £1.66 a day. My Mobile Data is still Off. Any Suggestions would b...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh Termination

Hello all,Ive researched the subject of my discussion but I can only find answers from 2013/2014 and just wanted some clarity before I contact O2.Im in the middle of a 24month O2 Refresh contract and I wish to end my contract early.To do so can I sim...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to use data

Hi, I've recently purchased an O2 Pay&Go SIM, I chose the international SIM. My current balance is just over £29 but I cannot use data. I have sent ACTIVE to 2020 but have not received any updated settings. Can anyone help? Thanks,E

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A few advanced questions.

Hi all, There are some people coming to the UK and they want me to send them some UK SIM cards. Some of them would like me to handle the top-ups, and some of them would like to do it themselves when they land in the UK. I already know O2 don't accept...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is there a pay as you go tariff cheaper than £10 a month?

I no longer want a £10 big bundle each month, as it's too expensive and I don't use my phone that often so don't need it. I only want to pay as I go and ideally would like to pay maybe £5 a month or less. Is this not available using O2? Thanks.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I get another phone in my contract for my daughter ?

I'm looking to get another phone under my contract but would like payment to come of a seperate bank account each month so my daughter can learn start to learn to look after her own money affairs, but I also can keep a close eye on things at the same...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! compressed web images

On O2 payg and tesco mobile giff gaff i see web images are still being compressed so the resolution of the image on the screen is lowered, On o2 contract you can change the apn to stop this but i can not seem to stop it on payg any one have any ideas

la7 by Level 4: Observant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

review payg again

hi i re-join o2 as all my mum is on o2 pay monthy. as on the 26th of may the mins and text and more data sound good but there 3000mins & 4000 text sound not enought if you top up £25 go to £30. giffgaff offer unlimted text & mins 6GB for £20. maybe j...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos