Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Ending Contract

I want to cancel my contract with you and would like a PAC Number please.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Worst customer service ever

I had my phone stole in Benidorm recently and as soon as I returned home I reported it. During this time someone had racked up £588 in call charges. O2 want nothing to do with it and just want me to pay the money. Itemised billing shows every number ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! incomig calls

How do I get or view incoming calls list?

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Bill

i have recieved a bill for £29.50, however i still have not recieved the sim card that was arranged on the 24th April 2017 so why should i pay for something i have not got

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgarde/change to sim only

I have paid off my device plan and would like to sign up for sim only contract for 12 months. Firstly will this be included in the offer from 15th June to use my monthly allowance when in Spain at no additional cost each day? Also would I still be ab...

KarenT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live Chat not active

Is there any reason why Live Chat is not active at the moment? I've tried using different browsers etc and keep getting the message "We're just checking to see if there's an available agent".I've been on the page, and refreshing other pages sincer 09...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim only

Switched to sim only monthly sold to me store for £9 per month. However, my payment details in 'my documents' show a figure of £13 per month. Contact 02 said go back to shop discount should be applied. Shop has said discount has been applied. Still s...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 billing – pay monthly account

FactsOn or around April 8th 2017 I acquired a new Samsung mobile, continuing as previously with 02 as the service providerWhilst in store, the customer adviser reviewed my past usage profile and it was clear I had never exceeded [and in fact frequent...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refresh Tarriff - Downgrade???

My partner is now out of work. His phone is on o2 refresh he still has the phone plan to pay - which he is but the tarriff is high and never used fully! Can he downgrade to a more affordable and suitable tarriff?? I thought this was a possibilty as i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos