Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 inclusive zone

I am curious as to why I have a bolt on for O2 inclusive zone travel... I am in Mexico which is in the list.... And I am being charged for texts and calls... I have sent 2 texts and made 1 call yet have 4 charges for texts.....

Whit2k by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi all, I am currently roaming around the US and Canada (...

Hi all,I am currently roaming around the US and Canada (pun intended) and am experiencing the same problems with my O2 travel inclusive zone bolt on...I have a 15GB data package with a new Samsung Galaxy S9 which includes the O2 Travel Inclusive Zone...

Screenshot_20180816-211416_Chrome.jpg
DOCTOR_P by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call Forwarding

Hi, I have a O2 Contract phone; my question is this:1. Can I set "call forwarding on all calls" to my work phone? My work phone is a Irish SIM and number.2. Is Call forwarding feature a supplementary service that accrues an extra charge? Thanks.

lmiemr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming in BG

We have always used our Uk phones in our house in Bg without difficulty In fact a much better signal than in the uk connecting to A1BG which is the only network in the village. Now we cannot connect even to text or phone NO SERVICE!! Every one else i...

Malina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phonebill

I wanted to pay £20 off my bill and clicked on the right option of other amount but o2 decides to take full amount and this is second time its happened what can i do

Phonebill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping sim

hi I’ve just tried to swap my number to another network and it wanted my sereal number off the SIM card and it not worked any idea how I can do it

Carl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help ... I want a Disney ending

Hi can anyone make any suggestions - I have just re-newed an O2 contract for 24 months, not massive, just £18 a month as part of an upgrade package for a new phone (through Phone Spot). ... ... yes, I was that person and I can hear the sniggers and t...

Gail by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos