Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Switching ownership of a number

Now my son is over 18 I want to transfer the phone he uses (which is in my name) to him so that he manages it. The payment details will still be my bank account but I don't think that is relevant. Any ideas how to do this please?

Dan1977uk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged twice in one month

In my o2 it says that the bill date is the 26th of each month but I get charged around the 9th of each month. And now when I looked at my o2 it says I'm being charged in 13 hours. So I'm being unexpectedly charged twice in one month.

JoshV by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Sim plan

I am currently on a pay monthly phone contract and am looking to pay that off and just have a pay monthly sim. I also have a pay monthly apple watch. If I came off my phone contract how would this effect my watch contract?

Tinkz13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help please.

Does anyone know why when I call 2729 witch is the payment Line it says that it can't connect me to the service when I am trying to pay my last £4 that needs to be payed?

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing account names

My ex husband and I both had phones in his name, am I able to transfer mine into my name now?

If86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t get student discount to work

Hi there,When trying to get my unidays discount to work I follow the procedure of texting 61202 UNI XXXXXXXXXX but all I get in response is that it is an invalid code, I’ve spoken to o2 and they said I need to complete registration, what does this me...

Yeeet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

Hi, I have a question. Some time ago, specifically on April 10. I take IPhone 12payment monthly. And I have to pay £ 53 a month. (26 £ Airtime, 27 device plan)I had to make my first payment by April 24th. When I wanted to do it today, it tells me tha...

Borek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hello, I am looking into upgrading my phone to the Iphone 12 pro max - which is £64.94 a month. 1) i have an nhs discount of 25% with airtime.. is this 25% off £64.94? 2) do i also have to upgrade my apple watch to my new contract or will that just c...

Jade12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim in iPhone 12

I received a new sim with my upgrade to iPhone 12 for 5G yesterday at 14:30 my old phone iPhone 7 had no service and I’m still waiting. When I look at the new phone it’s got the whirling sign with reconnecting showing is this right or had it crashed?...

Dawn1621 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim for 5g

HiI’ve just received an upgrade phone I’ve kept the same number but when I put the 5G sim in which came with the new phone it doesn’t receive callsI’ve had to use my existing sim which works fine but don’t think it will receive 5G any help please