1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145017 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27824 Solutions

@Neilwd 

It will activate the £6 daily charge which will then give you unlimited mins, texts and data for that day.

If your signed up to O2 Travel Subscription a daily charge will be applied automatically on the days that you use any data whilst within your selected destination, make a voice call back to the UK, including Voicemail (901) retrieval and voice calls whilst in your selected destination or send a text message back to the UK and whilst in your selected destination. In all destinations where O2 Travel is available, the daily charge will be £6 for each day used and covers data, calls and texts in your chosen destination of travel and back to the UK.

These updated terms (“Terms”) are effective from 17 June 2022 and apply to anyone using O2 Travel from that date.

O2 | Mobile Terms and Conditions - O2 Travel Terms and Conditions

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145017 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27824 Solutions

@Neilwd 

It will activate the £6 daily charge which will then give you unlimited mins, texts and data for that day.

If your signed up to O2 Travel Subscription a daily charge will be applied automatically on the days that you use any data whilst within your selected destination, make a voice call back to the UK, including Voicemail (901) retrieval and voice calls whilst in your selected destination or send a text message back to the UK and whilst in your selected destination. In all destinations where O2 Travel is available, the daily charge will be £6 for each day used and covers data, calls and texts in your chosen destination of travel and back to the UK.

These updated terms (“Terms”) are effective from 17 June 2022 and apply to anyone using O2 Travel from that date.

O2 | Mobile Terms and Conditions - O2 Travel Terms and Conditions

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2