Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in cancelling contract with O2

MihirShah
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am really fed up due to incompetence of O2 system and O2 people.

I had a Virgin mobile number that I thought I cancelled long time ago and never heard about it for long time.

Then I recently got the letter of some outstanding bills in the beginning of 2024. I have wasted numerous hours in your Harrow branch and call centre but they are not able to cancel the number. I did not need this number and I thought all my dues were cleared.

I am trying to put things right but your own people are not trying hard enough to sort things out. I have lost money, time and mental peace on this whole issue.

Can you please assign someone responsible to talk to me and help me to sort things out urgently as this will unnecessarily cause me stress and financial loss in this difficult time.

Please not I can’t access this number since I don’t have sim or anything active in my hand hence please call me on below number listed in my signature.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10282 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3023 Solutions

@MihirShah 

Scammers and spammers would like to thank you for been stupid enough to post 2 phones numbers on a public forum along with your full name..   you are liable if any one does scam you,... 

This is a customer to customer forum, and no one from o2 will call you back from here. The best advice if you "cancelled" it a long time ago, and it was before the migration to o2 is to contact Virgin on 0345 454 1111 and speak to them about it, as o2 have migrated a live number from Virgin and according to them it wasnt cancelled. 

**POST FLAGGED**

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23204 Posts
  • 1029 Topics
  • 3690 Solutions

@MihirShah If it's of any help to you, O2's Payment Management Team number is 0800 902 0217.

The opening times are:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3