cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am trying to use the automated payment service but is not available it keeps saying will transfer me to am adviser. Also the option to make a payment on the web isn't there? What's going on!
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

If your My02 is not working or for some reason a direct debit has failed these are the alternatives to pay your 02 Bill.

How do I pay my bill?
1. Click Here and sign in to My O2

Click 'Pay Your Bill' under the 'My bill summary' section
Follow the easy step by step instructions

You can also pay using our automated payment line.

Call 2729 from your mobile or ring or 0800 588 4217 from a landline and enter the mobile number you wish to pay.

You can also pay using our automated payment line. Call 0844 8090202 or 202 from your O2 mobile and choose option 1.3.

Please Note: Important.

If you normally pay your Monthly 02 Bill by Direct Debit, this may still be requested from your bank, if you make a payment within 48 hours of its due date.

Message 2 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
The option is not here to pay my bill
Message 3 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
The option to pay online is there for me are you sure your logged in properly
Message 4 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Getting annoyed !!!!!! Been trying for 2 days sick of being in hold or unable to access the correct official web site from my phone keeps sending me to crapy mobile app grrrrr
Message 5 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
I cannot get the proper web site on my phone keeps giving me mobile app
Message 6 of 22

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Do you not have access to a PC? It would solve your problem and frustration.

Message 7 of 22

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144834 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
Click on "request desktop site" either in settings or at the bottom of the mobile web page.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you on a Refresh tariff?  If so you cannot pay online or the automated line,  ring 202 and an advisor can take the payment for you.

Message 9 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can pay online on the refresh tariff I've done it before and the option is there
Message 10 of 22