Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online gurus

Neil_Barker
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Are the online gurus automated services or are the people? I'm just curious because the replies seem generic, but they're different names.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145143 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27862 Solutions
Online chat services generally read off scripts with standard answers for specific questions. If you want technical help you are better off asking on here.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

knowledgeable people are here mostly as live chat is all a script, cs on 202 maybe helpful

Message 3 of 9

Neil_Barker
  • 15 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks. But, I can't call CS because BT are repairing my landline and I want to talk to them about activating my SIM which has so far taken 3 days...

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

go to your local store & they will speak to cs

Message 5 of 9

Neil_Barker
  • 15 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks. I got it fixed after 3 days by going onto the live chat and talking to a man named Vish, telling them that I NEED a working phone for the start of Monday. It's fixed as of 5 minutes ago.
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

good for you

Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Vish seems to come up a lot on the live chat, hope it is the same person as he seems to be able to resolve most peoples issues.

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

probably a random automated name assigned to a robotSmiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 9