cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
Evan when I have 3G symbol I cannot use any type of Internet on my phone. Any aps or safari nothing works
Any ideas
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144520 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions
Most probably network congestion - Can be proved by getting a usable connection very early in the morning or very late at night.
Nothing much you can do other than make your case heard to CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus and report the issue through the My Network app http://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 + 3G = everyone else's 2G I'm afraid
Message 3 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
My H+ currently giving 1.5mbps up and down. Useless
Message 4 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
For those of us in the South West. ...

What is H+ please
Message 5 of 22

MI5
  • 144520 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
For those of us in the South West. ...

What is H+ please

Marginally slower than 2g 😞

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Argh I see.

Chuffing useless then? And tell me young earthling, is this H+ innovative? Does it improve lives and reduce stresses?
Message 7 of 22

MI5
  • 144520 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions
I'd love to know - I think you can receive it on Mars so maybe once I've visited I can report back wink

Currently using:
Message 8 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
About as good as your 2G
Message 9 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Argh. So @Toby I think we should send @MI5 on a fact finding mission on mobile signals on another planet (all expenses paid of course). Maybe the Smash Aliens will be there with 20g, broadband with 10 million mbs download speed and signal that works everywhere.

Message 10 of 22