Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract discount

Mazii
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Went to sim only in November received free Disney for 6 months and a discount on contract for 6 months so instead of tarriff contract being 19.99 it was 9.99 for 6 months. The first payment went through ok until I activated the Disney then received a bill with Disney being charged in December got the bill sorted had to delete Disney and open again with the activation code so it wouldn’t be charged. For January bill I used £5 of my airtime rewards so the bill should have only 4.99 instead of 9.99 this month so was abit shocked when bill for 15.99 came in saying I owed for December when I didn’t. So phoned today when bill came through and explained that I was on an offer so with my discounts my bill should have only been 4.99 this month..  so why am I charged so much extra?? Got told my discount was only 5 therefore my bill is 15 which is incorrect then got told I’m being charged Disney again and the only way it can be fixed is a credit on my account for the months it should be free added onto the account then to be told that my bill is still 15 even though it’s incorrect an that maybe it’ll reflect the discounts next month instead.. so honestly I don’t know why I bother taking offers and using rewards to bring my bill down when I’m being charged nearly the same as a normal tariff with no discount added. Has anyone else had these issues of being charged extra for your discounts

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144780 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions

@Mazii 

I don't have such problems but it's worth noting that £10 is the minimum you can redeem via Airtime Rewards now and the way to activate Disney for free is here Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2