Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My contract ***********

GMROB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, my phone contract *********** has increased by £10 per month, as of March 2024. Please could you explain this change to me as I am not happy to be paying this much per month, and nothing has change with the benefits provided from the current contract. 

When I bought the contract in 2022 I expected it to remain the same amount, and I haven't confirmed this increase, as a student I find this very difficult to budget this extra payment per month so would like to go back to my previous monthly payments, please.

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36130 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

How much were you paying monthly, @GMROB? April is when the annual RPI price increase, 8.8% this year, goes onto your Airtime or, if a bundled tariff and handset deal, the whole bill.

Does that help explain your additional £10 this month, @GMROB?

You can also check in your MyO2, if it is working. Good luck.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36130 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

How much were you paying monthly, @GMROB? April is when the annual RPI price increase, 8.8% this year, goes onto your Airtime or, if a bundled tariff and handset deal, the whole bill.

Does that help explain your additional £10 this month, @GMROB?

You can also check in your MyO2, if it is working. Good luck.

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144641 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions

@GMROB 

As per the T&C's you signed uo to.

RPI - 2024 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3