cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have been getting £9 per week added to my bill for the last 8 weeks and have only noticed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know what this is and if it can be reclaimed back from O2? They have cancelled the "service" (it said it was 'safari browsing' but I've no idea what it was for)

It has been added to my O2 bill every Monday for the last 8 weeks as I said

Anyone any advice?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123072 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous As this is a customer to customer forum and we have no access to your account or tariff details you will need to ring customer services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

The best time to phone and speak to someone is just after 8am

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
  • 123072 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous As this is a customer to customer forum and we have no access to your account or tariff details you will need to ring customer services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

The best time to phone and speak to someone is just after 8am

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23141 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

Check your account in your My O2. The charges may be listed there. As @Cleoriff has said, only customer services can discuss your account with you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 7

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
I echo what's already been said. But do you have an iPhone and have you changed or added idata? (or whatever it's called) as this isn't needed for the newer iphones.
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 144625 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27729 Solutions
You still need the iData apn for iPhones to function correctly on the O2 network, however, this sounds very much to me like you don't have a data package or you have the wrong data package and are being charged for data that isn't included in your tariff.
What is the actual tariff called that you are on?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23141 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

OP possibly clicked on something unwittingly in their browser and is getting charged for it? Whatever it is, it's one for CS to sort out.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 7

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

I'm with @Bambino on this, I reckon there's a good chance it's one of those "services" that ppl get caught by clicking something in social media... Although, O2 aren't the ones who cancel those, so.... Hmm!

More info from the op needed methinks. @Anonymous could u answer some of the questions asked in this thread pls?

Message 7 of 7