Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service inadequate

Vinc
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had two accounts with O2. I requested early termination of one of them, so I was charged termination fee. However customer service has agreed to refund the fee as credit for the other one, I was told there is a note on my account explaining this.

My current account however has been migrated to 360, so the customer service was unable to issue the credit and transferred to the 360 department instead. But the 360 department cannot see the notes left by the other department, so they transferred me back. This went on and on for two hours, after talking with 8 people and having to explain everything all over again I had to give up.

1. How is it possible that two customer service departments cannot communicate between each other

2. How can I get to the bottom of this? I just need £33.92 credited into my account as promised by customer service

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144532 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions

Never heard of that being possible @Vinc 

I think you've been hoodwinked by customer service.

If you have anything in writing, use it in a complaint.

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

https://www.o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

Use Resolver.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6636 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1492 Solutions

I'm not surprised. Two different systems running side by side.

The change to 360 has been a slow and laborious journey for over 20 months and has not finished yet

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 3