cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill payment and reconnectiom

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi i have recently gone through a take over at my work place and have been unable to pay my bill because of this and me been paid short i am usually pretty good with paying on time but on this occasion i can not pay it untill the 9th of sept and today ive had a text telling me i will be getting disconnected

Before anyone asks i cant get a over draft i cant lend money etc all i have is 60 quid to last me till i get paid
What do i do?
Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122964 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous you need to give customer services a call asap and explain your circumstances. if you do nothing you will get cut off  http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Cleoriff
  • 122964 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous you need to give customer services a call asap and explain your circumstances. if you do nothing you will get cut off  http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I have also had a similar problem, i did speak to somebody in the customer service team and explained the problem earlier on this week and he assured me that my phone connection would be ok and i could pay my bill in full at the end of the month, however i received an email yesterday saying my phone would be disconnected and today it has. how can i get this resolved?

Message 3 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122964 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous The only thing you can do is contact CS again. If they said you can pay by the end of the month it should be on your notes ... http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 12

jonsie
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

The problem is that the system is automated and whatever customer service tell you, it seems no one can override the automated process. Easy to say that direct debit is the way to go and peoples circumstances differ and are subject to change. The only way to get the phone unbarred is to call o2 but they will probably need some partial payment at the very least. Under extreme circumstances they will put a payment plan in place but won't reconnect the phone until full payment has been received. Hard cold facts I'm afraid.

Message 5 of 12

MI5
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
As soon as you clear the debt the phone will be reconnected.
Simple as that.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been in dispute with o2 for a month now over text I received of an adult nature premium rate (which I never subscribed to!)  & picture messaging which is free in my bolts ons. I need to send pictures through my job. I've always paid my bills (8 years plus) without checking them, but over the last 3 months they were getting higher & higher!

so I contacted o2 & a polite guy assured me it would be looked intogoing back over a few years, & I would not be disconnected if I paid my monthly tarrif, which I did. 

I just went to Spain & had all my train & plane tickets on my emails & got a call at Malaga airport on my return to say they were cutting me off which caused me no end of problems & money.

After being with o2 for over 10 years I'm leaving them & they will have to take me to court to get any more money off me as I'm really unhappy with there attitude & rudeness of the staff I spoke to in Malaga. Thanks for spoiling what was a wonderful holiday!

Message 7 of 12

bluescreener
  • 81 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I just went to Spain & had all my train & plane tickets on my emails & got a call at Malaga airport on my return to say they were cutting me off which caused me no end of problems & money.

Sorry to hear this. It's always a good idea to have paper copies of all your travel documents when travelling internationally.

At the trailing edge of technology.
Message 8 of 12

MI5
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Anonymous sorry to hear of your problems but just wanted to let you know of this is a customer forum, not o2. 

If you would like to escalate this contact complaints off this link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus or send a pm to @Toby 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

But in my view I don't owe them anything they owe me for changing me for pictures for years that should have been free! That's what the guy at CS told me 

Message 10 of 12