Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Data 08 error code 5 daya

damij
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Have changed my 2 Apple Watches. My first one set up fine; my second one has been stuck on error 08 (…..please allow 24hours for activation…..) for the past 5 days. Reset/unpair etc doesn’t change anything, and O2 have said there’s a reset stuck on the data plan sync and will be resolved within 24hours….which they’ve been saying now for 3 days each time I get an update. 
Help? 
thanks

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Cleoriff 

@Eddyred99 I will send you a private message so we can check your account. 

Message 31 of 34

JayJayPat20
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @O2Sarah- I’m having the same issue and nobody at o2 phone line can help, somebody even disconnected my phone sim when trying to sort it out. Please help! 

Message 32 of 34

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37108 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1686 Solutions

@JayJayPat20 wrote:

Hi @O2Sarah- I’m having the same issue and nobody at o2 phone line can help, somebody even disconnected my phone sim when trying to sort it out. Please help! 

The O2 Community Advisors' were disbanded some weeks back, @JayJayPat20 - O2Sarah- no longer there to help, nor is O2Emma, O2Lisa, etc.

You will have to persist with O2 CS or try taking your phone, watch and some photo id into an O2 Store, some have reported that store staff got the issue resolved. If you use Twitter or Facebook, the link just below this post will let you contact O2's Social Media Team. Be persistent and good luck!

Message 33 of 34

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37108 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1686 Solutions