Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing historical Virgin Mobile bills

EddieDavies
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was forcibly migrated to O2 from Virgin Mobile back in July. On th2 O2 website I can now see all my O2 bills going back to the migration, but nothing prior to this and the Virgin Mobile website has now disappeared. How do I access my bills prior to July, which I need for tax purposes?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144688 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@EddieDavies 

You'll need to contact Virgin.

Customer service: 0345 454 1111

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 144688 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@EddieDavies 

You'll need to contact Virgin.

Customer service: 0345 454 1111

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6031 Posts
  • 104 Topics
  • 22 Solutions
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 144688 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@EddieDavies wrote:

On th2 O2 website I can now see all my O2 bills going back to the migration, but nothing prior to this and the Virgin Mobile website has now disappeared. 

It would appear not.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

Forcedin
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The required number for mobile/SIM only (non media accounts) is 0345 6000 798.

A very helpful call handler in the US was able to email pdfs as far back as would have been on the portal.

My only problem going forward is that the O2 bills have no call detail. I used a sophisticated system to read the Virgin pdfs and calculate business use percentage.. unless someone can enlighten me otherwise?

Message 5 of 7

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6675 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1493 Solutions

When I download O2 bills to pdf, all the call details are listed on the last pages

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 6 of 7

Forcedin
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ah! Thanks Enlli, excellent. I hadn't checked beyond page one on later bills as the first bill had no entries.

Now I just have to figure out the data lift as the pdf is not formatted for easy copying as per the Virgin ones... that's just time and sleep.

Thanks for the reply.

Message 7 of 7