cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 UK - NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I`ve done o2 refresh almost 2 months ago - I receive my iphone 6 and after 1.5 hour using it the problems has started. It lost 3G signal and there was no internet connection (only wifi works) - 3 or 4 (can`t remember now) sim swaps - didn`t help, hours spend on the phone and in store with tech support doing settings - didn`t help, finally o2 decidet to send the phone to o2 repair centre - when it comes back after setting update - what a surprise - NO 3G, NO INTERNET. Again phone line and doing settings - every time when I was on the phone with them I was told - o2 account is OK, and phone is OK - so why it still doesn`t work?????!!!! I was even been told by them that the phone should not been send for repair because it is OK. Finally after a month some women on the phone line found some issue in my o2 account and she asked to wait another 5 days and it will be all fine - after 5 days - what a surprise again - no 3G, no Internet, no subscriptions, they offered to send iphone to apple service!!! What for if in the past they said that everything is OK with that phone???!!! - I decided to stop it, had enough - i`m gonna cancel that sh.....t contract today but another funny surprise - I have to pay almost 600 for cancellation because that says contract! I will do that - I just got enough of that irresponsible people.

Be aware people, because they treat their customers like rubbish

Dan...

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144671 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Yes I reckoned way back it was the wrong apn settings and plan but why a guru couldn't sort this out is beyond me....

They failed to sort some out at launch (we had many of the same question asked on here) so I'm not actually surprised.

Especially considering the incorrect apn information that was given to Toby to post on here recently.....?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's y I've never ever get a IPhone for that reason !!! I've perfect Samsung
Message 12 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 13 of 13