cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service issues

Anonymous
Not applicable
Over the past couple of days, people have mentioned O2's service keeps coming up as no service. Please note its an O2 issue and not an issue with your phone or bill. O2, I strongly suggest you send out a communication apologising for the issues with the service as I've not seen anything from you. This has been the same on and off over the past few days. Please advise your customers when they will have the full service back we are paying for?
Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93246 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

O2 won't respond to you here as we are all customers.

Have you checked your postcode here : Service Status

You can also download the My Network app and report a mast problem if there's nothing showing in your area.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
  • 93246 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

O2 won't respond to you here as we are all customers.

Have you checked your postcode here : Service Status

You can also download the My Network app and report a mast problem if there's nothing showing in your area.

Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Jonsie, checked and apparently there is a problem with the mast in my area
Message 3 of 13

jonsie
  • 93246 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

As they know about it hopefully they will be on it and getting your service back to normal.

Message 4 of 13

MI5
  • 144392 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Nicely done jonsie slight_smile
Welcome Kknight, If there is anything else we can help with, please ask slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in the EC2 area in London. For 5 days now, my call and internet service have been virtually nonexistent. The O2 service status states "Sorry we are experiencing high service demand in this area" Seriously, this is the financial district of London, and demand is always going to be high.

Are O2 actually going to fix this fault? I can't see demand ever failling in this area!

Message 6 of 13

jonsie
  • 93246 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Mass congestion is a nightmare at the moment across many parts of the UK. We can only hope that masts are upgraded before their targetted end of 2017.

Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Mass congestion is a nightmare at the moment across many parts of the UK. We can only hope that masts are upgraded before their targetted end of 2015.

Dont you mean 2017?

Message 8 of 13

jonsie
  • 93246 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Mass congestion is a nightmare at the moment across many parts of the UK. We can only hope that masts are upgraded before their targetted end of 2015.

Dont you mean 2017?

Yep 2017....Bang

EditedSmiley Embarassed

Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Dont you mean 2017?

Yep 2017....Bang

EditedSmiley Embarassed

Hug

Message 10 of 13