Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Still Not Ported After A Week

helensneha
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Having an awful experience porting my number with O2 - it has been over a week and nothing works!

So far:

• Provided PAC code when order was placed for new SIM - didn't work
  • Completed the online form for number porting - didn't work
  • Called customer service who apologised and confirmed port would happen next day - didn't work
  • Visited O2 store, told they only deal with new connections so can't access my account - they don't work
  • Live chatted with complaints team - didn't work
  • Called customer service every day the past week - every time was told midnight that day - didn't work

So far, my old Three SIM is deactivated along with my account. My O2 account does not show the correct number and I cannot access banking etc as these are attached to the original number too. I have spent hours on the phone and in store now and I still don't have my number! 

It's an incredibly bad first experience with O2 and I am desperate for a solution. Please can someone help? 

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12123 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1126 Solutions

Sarah is not down to work today @Gintare_x .

We can ask @O2Helen01 to take a look as she is - can you see if you can help please Helen?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 11 of 16

O2Helen01
  • 33 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Morning all, thanks for the tag @gmarkj  . @Gintare_x   I'm going to tag @O2Emma  who  will send you a message privately to discuss your issue further.

Message 12 of 16

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @O2Helen01 I will pick this up thanks.

Hi @Gintare_x I will send you a private message to look into it for you.

signature
Message 13 of 16

Buggyswife
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I am having exactly the same problem. On attempt number 4 of porting now. Each time I ring customer services they tell me something else. Have now been told the port is open so will never transfer over, although previous provider have said the pac code is valid and ready to be used from their end. 

How did 02 resolve this issue for you

thanks in anticipation

Message 14 of 16

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6719 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1494 Solutions

@Buggyswife These issues were often resolved by the account advisors on the Community. In July,O2 in their infinite wisdom, removed them from here, leaving just Community Members made up of customers.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 15 of 16

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6114 Posts
  • 105 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Buggyswife 

I think that I have made a suggestion on another thread about this issue. 

Message 16 of 16