Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! friends and family discount

Hi , i was just wondering about when your on friends and family discount does the discounted price show up on your account or does the orignal full price show up and then the discount comes off when you get billed? i thought my friend had put me on h...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

does anyone know if you can view the phones that are available for upgrade before the actual date just to see which hone you can have? hope that makes sense

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery dilemma

Howdy all! Just a quick query regarding delivery of a new handset that I thought someone with a bit more experience might be able to point me in the right direction with (Every other phone I've bought I have collected from a store, first time with on...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network reception booster

Having been an O2 customer for over 10 years I'd like to stay as one, but I have terrible network coverage in my new home. Other than hanging out the window all day, is there a sensibly priced booster option I couldbuy?

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS messaging to 03 numbers and 076 pagers

I write to ask that you extend your current SMS delivery service to deliver not only to UK mobiles and landlines, but also to UK pagers and 03 numbers as used by many businesses and organisations.Currently, 03 numbers are the only UK numbers which bo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact phone number for PAC code?

Hi all, does anyone know a direct number to ask for my PAC code? I've phoned 202 and gone through the sequence only to be left on hold for a long time. Anyone know of a way I can contact someone directly? thanks.

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Media messages

I've just viewed my monthly bill and I've been billed for "media messages". This is the first time this has appeared on my bill. I don't recognise the telephone numbers and there is no date. Thanks for your help.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos