Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

trying to contact chat for over 2 hours!!!

is it normal to wait 2 hours for someone to speak to on chat!!! when I try phoning 202 from my mobile I get nearly through then get cut off feeling a little annoyed now tried to start a conversation @ system: at 13:05:52 its now system: at 15:02:23

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Store locator error

On the store locator map, the location of the Ashton Under Lyne store:31 BOW STREETASHTON UNDER LYNEGREATER MANCHESTEROL6 6BU... is incorrectly placed on Benbow Avenue, Longsight, Manchester, M12 4PU - about six miles away.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay and go tarrif

Why are the tarrifs not described accuratly in the my o2 .have just changed to big talker and in the change my tarriff it says 3000 o2 texts for £10 but it doesnt clearly state that o2 texts are only to other o2 phones.where as if you go on front pag...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2wifi can't connect / stuck in a login loop

Does anyone else have trouble signing in to O2wifi. I just get stuck in an endless loop ?It recognises me "Hi Luke, welcome back", says press here to continue, does the grey circles, and then returns to the start.I'm using a HTC M8one, running androi...

lukew151 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

my02

I am trying to connect to My 02 to heck my latest bill which I have done many times before but keep getting the message " browser doesn't support MY 02 upgrade to latest version" has something changed? Can anyone help please? Gill

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 open as a family member

Hi, I have a parent who works for the NHS. Does anyone have a step by step instruction of how to get the discount applied to my refresh contract? I know you have to go to this website - https://o2open.co.uk/O2Open/servlets/SignUp. Do I put in my moth...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos