Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

O2 world chat webpage

Hi Not sure who would pick this question up or could someone point me in the right direction. On the O2 world chat website is there any way of including a link or a section to do with prices of calling the landlines and mobiles as I couldnt see anyth...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How the O2 chapter of the PC police gets **** by the actual police

So, I accidentally cracked my phone's screen. I filed an insurance claim with O2, took the phone to a branch store, got confirmation for the scheduled courier pick-up. All nice and sunny. That was Monday last week. On the week-end, seing that I had n...

• 20 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Missed call / text about upgrade

So apparently I had a missed call earlier (didn't) but got a text from a number I don't recognise about upgrading (not due one until March 2016). With all the talk of "rogue" companies calling on behalf of o2, does anyone recognise the following numb...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 account update after number transfer

Hello, I changed from a PAYG to pay monthy contract and transferred my PAYG number today. But when I go on the my O2 app, it can't tell me how much data I have left (I have unlimited texts and minutes) and when I go log on to o2.co.uk and click on th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim still hasn't arrived

Hello, I ordered a sim as part of a sim only contract on thursday the 29th and it still hasn't arrived, despite being told that it should come within one day. I have also recieved an email today claiming that my first bill has come through despite re...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! signal

why cant i get signal in Fremington and Yelland area of Barnstaple when map says good signal in these areas?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

wrong information on O2 website

Bad info re TuGo: the website states that TuGo works on "iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch (with iOS5.0 or higher)" This is a lie. It does only work with iOS 7 or higher. I complained about it, but it is still appearing the same on the O2 website.Also, wro...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billig

I payed my bill using automated method. I typed in wrong number o2 have filled out a ffrom 5days ago and I still have no connection due to them not finding payment has this happend before and how long will it take please

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos