Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Billing

If we go over our plan, and we never miss payment; don't just cut off the service. That's totally stupid, then close off the ability to clear off the account at any time of day.Ridiculous!!!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Renewal

Hello,I've recently been hearing my friends talking about gifts for renewing their contracts (I'm unsure with which company) and it struck me that when I renewed my contract with O2 last year I wasn't even offered a gift for staying with O2, so I was...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NUMBER TRANSFER TO NEW SIM CARD

I HAVE BEEN AND STILL AM WAITING FOR MY OLD O2 NUMBER TO BE TRANSFERRED TO A NEW SIM AFTER BOVER 72 HOURS ONE VISIT TO A STORE AND 2 CONVERSATIONS WITH ON LINE GURUS LOL O2 YOUR A SUCH A LET DOWN AND INCOMPETENT

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Irresponsible

Can someone at o2 please explain why the hell they are sending out stuff like this and encouraging people, especially our younger customers, to get into debt?Shame on you O2....

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 21 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Sending my broken phone off

HiIv rang up O2 insurance today an they have said my phone will be picked up from my home address tomorrow but I'm unsure what to package it up in an what to write on the box/envelope as the link on the email iv received from dpd isn't working!Thanks...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Insure didn't collect my phone

My phone broke two weeks ago and is completly unusable. I phoned about o2 insurance, and they said I was covered and someone would collect on Thursday. I gave them my hubbys number as contact details and they promised a delivery slot would be sent by...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live Chat

Been onto "Raul" on your LiveChat.....he hasn't replied in over an hour. Not sure whether he's gone on his lunch or something?Can you shed any light....

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 30% company discount

I was advised to go to 02 open.co.uk to set up 30% company discount but I cannot find the relevant link. Please can you send it to me?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos