Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Laptop won't connect to 02 WiFi

I've just dropped my car off for a service and while I wait thought I'd pop into costa and do some work using 02 WiFi. It connects fine on my phone but my laptop will connect to the but won't bring up the loading screen so I can log in and actually h...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Student Railcard Offer

Hi last month I signed up to o2 refresh to receive my student discount. I did everything o2 have asked me to do I have redeemed my code that I have received from Unidays and I still didnt receive my discount. I am still waiting to receive my code for...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Webmail is full

I have recieved an email from o2 that my webmail is full but I can not find a page when I sign in to delete the mail

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card in tracking device

Hi all, looking for some help. I have an o2 'pay as you go' sim card in a tracking device hidden within my car. How do I find out how much balance is on the sim without constantly having to remove it from the tracker. Can a second mobile number be ad...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Student offer

Hi all, I've recently signed up for an o2 refresh contract for the iPhone 7 plus. I'm a part time student and just heard of the unidays offer of 20% off airtime. It says that iPhone 7/7plus is excluded though. Is this right? Thanks

Live chat

Just had extremely poor help from O2 Live Chat. Simple enough question about some help over navigating around my O2 webpages post-sign-in. Back and forward for more than 30 mins and zero constructive help or advice from the individual at the other en...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos