Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

O2 Insure - 3 weeks and still no phone

I sadly damaged my phone on 16th October. I got caught in a heavy down pour and my phone (Samsung Galazy S6 Edge) was in my pocket and got wet. After three days in rice it still wouldn't boot up so I had to claim on the insurance. I was told there we...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Redeeming a Voucher after a purchase

Hey all. I bought a new phone from the O2 shop on Saturday 19th Nov. It includes a voucher (in the shape of a cracker) with a code (scratch off the panel to reveal) and tells me to go to "O2.uk/offers" to redeem along with the IMEI number of the phon...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help! No recieved refund for 4 weeks, complaints dept not actioning their suggestions to resolve it

Hi,Well I'm currently waiting for a refund of £336 from a cancelled order from 11th October and I'm at a bit of a loss what to do next since O2 have hundreds of pounds of my money and not having much luck with their complaints department. Originally ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking O2 phone

Ive purchased a secondhand O2 phone with the view that I would use it on PAYG. The network coverage checker says "good indoor and outdoor 2G". Well, thats simply not true. I get no signal whatsoever. Ive not added any credit to the PAYG card yet than...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems with O2 Priority

May I ask what the problem is with O2 Priority? I'd like to book tickets for Mickey Flanagan at the O2 in 2017 but the web site displays an error without an explanation.I don't want to miss the opportunity of obtaining tickets for his new tour becaus...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big bang code

HiSo I've received my new phone and I have a code to enter to retrieve my gift but the link they have told me to enter doesn't work. Can any one help? Thank you

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos