Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Checking out issues

I am trying to order a product from the shop online but when I go to the basket and check out it automatically loads my address, email address and contact phone number and the only field to complete is my title but then it says invalid details, but a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Webmail

Until recently I was able to access webmail via the website. Is this still possible?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery failurs

Deliveries by DPD are absolutely rediculous especially when a driver fails to deliver and then leaves a card saying you were not in - someone elses home unkown to the person expecting the delivery.Having paid £6-99 for next day delivery and not getti...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! email address

Please can you look into my email address. I think this happened when I went into the shop to sort my account login with them. I have only just found this out when I have tried to log in and went to change my password as I couldn't log in. Will you p...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance Claim taking forever

So I dropped my iPhone 6 plus in the bath ad also have a smashed screen. I have accidental damage cover on it so got my ex partner to submit a claim for me (he's the account holder). The claim was submitted 3 or 4 weeks ago and we've not heard a thin...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

repair tracking service is down

My phone went off for a repair earlier this week. I want to check progress but th esite sppears to be down https://selfserve.o2repairtracking.co.uk error in Browser is "The server at selfserve.o2repairtracking.co.uk is taking too long to respond. The...

• 155 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel Bolton advise?

Well I am going to Amsterdam on monday 20th February and just want to know wheather it will be worth adding the bolt on or not? I am only going for 3 nights 4 days arriving back in the UK thursday late evening. So should I get the bolt on as I would ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos