Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Call forwarding

Hi All, I'm trying to set up call forwarding on my LG 4G Leon LTE but keep getting the 'unexpected network response' error message. I have previously managed to set this up but, after a period when my phone was left uncharged and had to recharge fort...

madmart by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Words with friends

So my phone accidentally did an in app purchase for thousands of coins in words with friends, of which has been refunded. But the coins are still showing as there. How do I get the coins to disappear? I’ve tried the online chat, but it wouldn’t work....

Chez2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Marketing preferences?

How on earth do I stop unwanted texts/emails for marketing? I've been with O2 for many years but was recently text about marketing preferences but there is no way I can see in the preference screen where I can say NO marketing. It seems you have to h...

pam by Level 4: Observant
  • 86 replies
  • 0 kudos

WhatsApp application not installing

hi,i have switched phone from EE to O2, keeping my original number, i have switched all my apps and info with smart switch. But I am having issues with veryfing WhatsApp, I don't get the verification text or the call. Anyone can help, please?

Resolved! O2 mobile Wifi HUAWEI

I have had this device for a couple of months and I never get more than 2 bars of strength. I work from home and part of my job entails watching TV or movies on my laptop which I know eats up the data. As a Luddite could someone explain to me - in si...

SusieB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email and O2

Currently i have O2 pay monthly, and a BT landline with internet/e-mail. If I cancel my BT and use the £13 per month O2 SIM which gives free landline and mobile access, can I have an e-mail address with O2? BT is VERY expensive

revjan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not Received my delivery

I bought a cell phone through the site and I still have not received my delivery, it was scheduled for 03/03 how can I cancel the order and open a complaint?

Silv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text from number i blocked yesterday

Got a text yesterday from LEOSLOTS was a number on it to send STOP i put this number on my block list. Just got another text from LEOSLOTS with number to send STOP to i went to put this number into my block list and its number i blocked yesterday . H...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos