Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

International calls are barred

Hi, I am trying to make an international call but am unable as international numbers seem to be barred. I urgently need this removed but I cannot get through to anyone. Thank you

J2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can't get reached on my old number after swapping sim (from giffgaff to o2)

I swapped my sim and have received a new o2 sim last week And today my number hasn't been changed to my old number yet But I'm getting SMS saying I have voicemail on my old number I can't even make phonecalls from this new number although I have acti...

Lana_E by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 recycle extra £100

so my s20 ultra finally showed up after being nearly a month late. I've sent my old phone to O2 recycle, and only got the amount for the phone, not the additional 100 promised if you ordered the s20. I know this has since been withdrawn as O2 recycle...

Danni768 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel accessory order

Hi, i order some Airpods today and they are going to be sent to the wrong address I dont understand why there isnt an option to cancel? Please could you tell me the exact number to call as i have looked at previous answers to questions and i am confu...

Kasia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web Page Upgrade Issues

Hi Everyone, hope you are keeping safe in these unprecented times.My issue is.Yesterday 12th April, logged into account to see that O2 will allow me to upgrade, and they will wipeout remaining payments. went all they way through to the payment sectio...

twotone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! reciept number needed?

hi Im trying to find my reciept number for the huawei freebud 3 promotion but i am not sure where i can find it or what number it is. thanks in advance

mark_99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monzo

I made a contract in 9 January 2020 and i am a monzo user less than 3 months, when exactly im getting my deposit refund?

Alex07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos