cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Phone Repair Tacking NOT WORKING.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been onto 2 different websites for mobile phone repair tracking, and neither of them will work. The first one says that the security text I am writing is wrong every time I enter it (and I have tried several different codes now) and the other link I found says that it can't find my details!

I have a tracking number, and o2 sent me an email link to where I could check this information.

It is useless to me because nothing will work.

Anyone else having a similar issue?

Ange

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and Welcome to be forum.

If the tracking info / link is of no assistance hen I would contact Cust service for help.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Link on tracking http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C...

Good luck.
Message 2 of 29

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

It isn't a problem that's generally reported on here, most tracking numbers work fine. It might be an idea to double check with customer service that you have been given the correct details.

Message 3 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I spoke to someone on live chat and they didn't help. They even asked me for my tracking number before telling me they couldn't help!

I'm doing exactly what the website o2 emailed me about is telling me, and I'm pretty sure I'm entering these security codes correctly.

Message 4 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Live chat are non uk outsourced callcentres.

I would contact O2 on 202 contract or 4445 payg for up to date info on this.
Message 5 of 29

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, I spoke to someone on live chat and they didn't help.

Yes.......that's a nasty habit they've picked up from somewhere.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 6 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I will call customer services, but it still doesn't give me an answer as to WHY the tracking isn't working. There is clearly a problem here, and it needs to be addressed.

I don't think that o2 should have a service running for it's customers when it's blatently broken! I assume they would want customers to use the tracking system to save us time.

Message 7 of 29

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

It may be a simple typing error or a problem with the website. No service is infallible but until you speak to customer service we have no way of knowing.

Message 8 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Unfortunately links and services do glitch from time to time. They should report the broken link from their end.
Message 9 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

I went through to repairs at customer services, because I want to know where my phone is, and it hasn't even left the store yet! So much for "Oh, this will go on Monday so hopefully it won't take too long" My tracking number wasn't available, as she couldn't even find it!

I told the lady on the phone about the website and the issue with security text being wrong every single time I typed it in, but she couldn't help either and just told me to call if I couldn't track it online.

Message 10 of 29