cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E2save Mobile con

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have been conned today by e2save who phoned me pretending to be O2. I got flustered and agreed to renew my contract and they are sending me an upgrade phone. I have contacted O2 who know nothing about this and have today renewed my contract with them.

I have emailed E2save to ask them to cancel my order. Is there anything furhter anyone can suggest?

I do really apprecite any help

Ian

Message 1 of 20
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

As a distance sale you will have a minimum of 7 days to cancel with E2Save, they can only charge you for any calls or texts or data you use.

Do not cancel any direct debit, you have made a contract deal and must allow E2Save to close down the deal first.

Any charges incurred will be refunded.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
When you get the delivery refuse to accept it it's terrible when these companies do this
Message 2 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Damien, I will try that. Still worried that they will charge me even though I haven't accepted the order. I'm so angry at myself.

Message 3 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would also contact your bank in case any direct debits try to be set up
Message 4 of 20

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

As a distance sale you will have a minimum of 7 days to cancel with E2Save, they can only charge you for any calls or texts or data you use.

Do not cancel any direct debit, you have made a contract deal and must allow E2Save to close down the deal first.

Any charges incurred will be refunded.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Message 5 of 20

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144520 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions
They are an online subsidiary of Carphonewarehouse so you shouldn't have any trouble cancelling the order...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Everyone, Really appreciate the help.

This thread has got me so worried:

http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/www.e2save.com

Message 7 of 20

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Reading reviews on the net is bad for you. slight_smile

Just cancel it and let us know how you get on.

Message 8 of 20

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144520 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions
Just cancel within the 7 days and you'll be fine, you have the law on your side.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello the same con involving E2save happened to me. I'm stuck in a contact I don't want till Aug 2015.

I tried there C/S with no luck. I don't shop at any of the companies associated with this company anymore and will not be using o2 in the future.

Message 10 of 20