cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

picture posting ...

Anonymous
Not applicable

... following on from a previous thread of mine (now solution accepted) = photos from disc to laptop

how do I get my photos now on my laptop or any picture anywhere on the internet to say: in an email - on O2C - on a popular social media site etc?

thank you

Cat 

Message 1 of 91
90 REPLIES 90

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144378 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't mind showing my age & ignorance

who is the gorgeous guy in the pic

It's that bloke off Dawsons Creek

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 71 of 91

Cleoriff
  • 122932 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't mind showing my age & ignorance

who is the gorgeous guy in the pic

It's that bloke off Dawsons Creek

Nah...be honest...its you really..... Mwahahahaha  Now off you go and dance round that maypole LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 72 of 91

jonsie
  • 93242 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

My maths teacher at school wrote it after every algebra/trigonometry subject he wrote on the blackboard.

Always remembered it to this day. I remember him, when I was struggling with one simutaneous equation, he whacked me across the head with a heavy board duster and said "QED.....Quite Easily Done!" I very nearly did for him....

Message 73 of 91

MI5
  • 144378 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

he whacked me across the head with a heavy board duster and said "QED.....Quite Easily Done!" I very nearly did for him....

LOL

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 74 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks people for the info & the funnies LOL Thanks!

Message 75 of 91

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

My maths teacher at school wrote it after every algebra/trigonometry subject he wrote on the blackboard.

Always remembered it to this day. I remember him, when I was struggling with one simutaneous equation, he whacked me across the head with a heavy board duster and said "QED.....Quite Easily Done!" I very nearly did for him....

Aaaahhh !.....The Good Old Days when the daily challenge was to be the first in class to dodge the flying board duster......how those teachers got away with it I don't know.

I remember my parents asking how I got a bruised shoulder but when I said I was hit by the board duster the reply was "Well you must have been misbehaving so you deserve it"

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 76 of 91

jonsie
  • 93242 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions
Message 77 of 91

Cleoriff
  • 122932 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

They would all be done for child abuse these days...

Indeed they would...and dont talk about caning! I never received THAT corporal punishment...but my husband did...on  regular basis....

One teacher was a real horror...renowned for caning backsides.... not just hands Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 78 of 91

jonsie
  • 93242 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

They would all be done for child abuse these days...

Indeed they would...and dont talk about caning! I never received THAT corporal punishment...but my husband did...on  regular basis....

One teacher was a real horror...renowned for caning backsides.... not just hands Evil

Many, many times myself...cane, slipper, desk seat etc

Message 79 of 91

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
So those of you that got the cane etc, would you consider the resulting behavior adjustment and fear of punishment made your behavior better than the yoof of today?
Message 80 of 91